All articles and information found in this publication or on our website are the views and opinions of skilled experts, readers and interviewees only. Although a lot of effort has gone into ensuring all information is accurate and correct, it should only be used as a guide and adequate and sufficient training should be acquired by professionals before attempting any subjects found within, also all legal permissions should be obtained before starting any of these subjects found here or on the website. The publishers or the writers and contributors will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or serious health injury resulting in harm or death.
All images, photographs, drawings and contents such as articles, readers letters and questions and answers found within this publication and on the website are bound by copyright and must not be used copied whole or in part for reproduction elsewhere without full written permission from The Bushcraft Journal and also the original content source.
Competition Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: The Bushcraft Journal Ltd
2. Employees of The Bushcraft Journal or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this or any competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.thebushcraftjournal.com
5. Closing date for entry will vary from competition to competition but all dates will be notified. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: www.thebushcraftjournal.com
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date at www.thebushcraftjournal.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.